“People often ask me how it is that I seem to be so much at peace. There is a primary reason — and it is available to all who wish to have it. Here’s a simple prerequisite to attaining peace at that level. I invite you to observe the beasts, birds and fish and let them teach you. Let this be a daily routine and life, as you know it, will never be the same.”
– Eddie Bo

Monday, December 28, 2015

Day 362 - The End Is Near

I am back from Christmas.  It was a nice stay in the Phoenix area, and I got to spend a little time with the desert birds.  It is a little strange to have been away from my bike for so long.

I will be doing the Cachuma Christmas Bird Count for the next couple of days.  This will not be done by bicycle.  This leaves me just 2 days at the end of the year to try and snag another species or two.  There are some potential opportunities out there, so stay tuned!


Cactus Wren, Peoria Arizona


After today the year's total still stands at 285

The Score: Vermont 277, Green Big Year 285

More later,
Glenn

No comments:

Post a Comment