“People often ask me how it is that I seem to be so much at peace. There is a primary reason — and it is available to all who wish to have it. Here’s a simple prerequisite to attaining peace at that level. I invite you to observe the beasts, birds and fish and let them teach you. Let this be a daily routine and life, as you know it, will never be the same.”
– Eddie Bo

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Day 328 - Update and Happy Thanksgiving

Here is a quick update for you as I am away for the Thanksgiving Holiday.

The Vermont Bird Records Committee has completed the review of sightings for the year.  As a result of this eight species have been added Vermont's total for the year, bringing them to 274.  Things are very close and it should be an exciting finish to the year!

Good news for Vermont, there has been a Lapland Longspur in Elings Park (about a mile from my house) the last two days - but I am away!  Who knows if this bird will stick around until I return.

A very Happy Thanksgiving to all.  I hope you have plenty to be thankful for.  I know I do!

Wild Turkey, Madera Canyon Az March 2013


The Score: Vermont 274, Green Big Year 277

More later,
Glenn

No comments:

Post a Comment